Sunday

Sharon's Thesis (Note to Dad)


I need sleep.

I.  Supporting points
A. didn't get much last night
B. homework done in school

II. Business to be done before I crash
A. eat
1. I'm not hungry
2. if I get so hungry it wakes me up, I can get my own 
food, thanks
B. see pink paper - I need a cheque for $16
C. I have to make up a few points for P.E.
1. I can make up these points by going in early - be at 
school by 7:00
2. can I have the car?
a. if so, I need to be up by 6:05 (yikes)
b. if not, 6:45 as usual
D. I'm delirious
1. don't wake me up unless house is on fire [originally 
wrote "until" house is on fire, but scratched it out]
2. I guess I'll feed the cats, now
E. I bet I got an A on the test, tho
F. I also had a quarter vocabulary test and got an A and had 
some pop quizzes and got some good grades and lived 
till the end of the day

III. Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment